How to tell if your kid likes your Nanny
It's not always easy to match two different personalities together and have them learn to like each other for 10 hours a day for 5 days. But in the end, the child has to be happiest, not you(the parents). Here are a few ways to know if your kid are happy with their Nanny.
1) Your child is excited to see her each morning.
2) Your child expresses that Nanny is fun.
3) If you have a baby, the baby seems happy and is for the most part, in a great mood.
4) A positive Nanny makes everyone happy and feel at ease.
5) And lastly, it's okay if your child says that they love their Nanny. You want that!