Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How to deal with idiot parents who know nothing about raising a child

 

Just when I thought some people couldn't get any dumbererererer, I come across some really dumb parents at the pier tonight.  I was there with some friends, minding my own business, when their kid kept coming up to us and wanted to play.  Fine, the kid was cute, so why not.  The parents were not watching him.  For all they knew, I could have kidnapped him!  So finally, as the amazing Nanny that I am, I went over and gave the kid back.  Like "here's your kid."  I also noticed in the kids bottle...yes a bottle, was a yellowish substance, kind of like Mountain Dew.  The kid was well over 2 years old and still using a bottle.  Don't people know that by 1 year, the bottle should be gone?  

Anyway, so this Mountain Dew substance actually turned out to be Mountain Dew!!!!  Um. It was 8:30pm.  First of all, why isn't your kid in bed?  And 2nd, why the F is your baby drinking that awful substance?  I mean, how dumb can two people be?  Why don't you go buy your kid a pack of cigarettes and some beer and call it a night?  

So when I said to the parents "oh no wonder he's bouncing off the walls!" they looked at me like I was the idiot.  No, I'm not going to keep my mouth shut.  I told them that they were awful parents for letting their kid drink that crap.  But seriously.  

Do not EVER give your kid soda.  Caffeine free or not.  You deserve to have your kid given to the state. 

No comments: