Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Wednesday
(get the picture?  Haha!)

 I worked my usual hours last Wednesday.  And of course, the Dad was home all day and the Mom got home early.  They are usually good about letting me leave when they are home, but for some reason, I had to stay until my regular time to leave.  That annoyed the hell out of me.  Why?  Because the brats got brattier, the Parents sit there and watch TV while I slave around, and why should I have to be there anyway? Can someone tell me?  

Anyway, the Mom wanted to let me leave early but the Dad said "Why should we let her leave?  She's a full time Nanny."  Ummm what's up your ass today, Dad?  And by the way, yes, he said that right in front of me.  I was appalled.  I think the Dad was pissed because he had to take care of his brats for the rest of the week while they were out of town.  Actually, I am confident that is why he was pissed.  He didn't work all day, he literally did nothing but make my life crazy while being home.  

Anyway, what an A-hole. 

 What do you think of his comments?

Comment below!


DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" HOBOKEN NANNY ON FACEBOOK!

No comments: