Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmastime

I love Christmas.  Not just because of the holiday season feeling and the happiness(for the most part) that people have.  But also because I love the imagination part of Christmas.  I love telling my charges about Santa and seeing the pure excitement about him.  I also love telling them that Santa will not bring toys if they are bad.  Well, maybe, I only tell that to the older boy.  
But really, Parents and Nannies, you should be using that "Santa is watching" reason for the entire year.  I wonder how much more well behaved kids would be if Santa was watching them all year???  

I'm going to try it this year. 

Also, a tip for you Nannies and Stay-at-home-Parents:
The Elf on the Shelf goes to the North Pole to report to Santa at nap time.  You'll thank me for this tip!

No comments: