Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BAD DAD SIGHTING

I was walking on Hudson Street past a daycare on 4th Street last Wednesday.  I saw a Dad taking one kid into the daycare.  The other kid was sitting in a stroller.  While the Dad went in the daycare to take the one child, he left the other stroller child outside.  Last Wednesday was pretty damn cold.  I stood there watching what the lousy Dad was doing.  He didn't just drop the kid off.  He went INSIDE to the room area.  Can you believe that?  The kid wasn't wearing a hat, just a jacket, and was left outside by himself in the stroller!  

Look, I know you feel safe in this town, but Jesus.  How about you take your kid inside with you?  Not good, Dad.  I didn't get a name but Dad, fess up and tell your wife because I guarantee you didn't tell her you did that!

 


No comments: