Friday, November 15, 2013

Pee Girl at Madison Park

I'm not sure what made me think of this but I have to tell you.  Over the Summer, I take my charges to Madison Park to play in the water.  And while I was applying sunscreen to the kids, I looked over and not 3 feet away from me was a little girl.  This girl had to be at least 6 years old.  She was nude from the waist down and she was just standing there peeing.  No, I'm not kidding.  Next to her was either her Grandma or Nanny.  I could not hold back my disgust for what was going on.  So, for the first time ever, I yelled at not only the girl, but the old hag watching her.  I was not nice because there is a Port-o-potty there for a reason.  

I get that every child in that park in the summer most likely pees in the water area.  That's fine because it goes down the drains(hopefully).  But what's not okay is when a kid, this girl, decided to pee near the fence.  But it wasn't even in the dirt area near the fence.  It was on the sponge part where people lay their things.  I felt bad for the people next to her because they only had towels on the ground.  

How f'ing sick is that?

No comments: