Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 BONUS SERIES

Let me talk about who should receive a bonus.  I came across some papers that I have kept since 2009.  I remember I was watching the Today Show and Matty was talking to God knows who about Holiday Season bonuses and who gets what.  I wrote it down because my friend received nothing in holiday bonuses that year.  I showed her the scribble.  I can't get over how much of a hoarder I am for keeping these papers.  

Anyhoo, here's the list of people you should show your appreciation towards:

1) Nannies and Sitters
2) Housekeepers
3) Dog walkers
4) Landscapers but this rarely applies to anyone in Hoboken
5) Mailmen/women if you know who yours is


So keep this in mind for Hannukah, if any of these people in your life are Jewish.  And if not, Christmas is just around the corner!  

Tomorrow, I will write up how much moolah to give each person.  

ALSO!  DON'T FORGET TO LIKE "HOBOKEN NANNY" ON FACEBOOK

No comments: