Rainy Day Activies in Hoboken
First of all, it's not raining yet, so you should be outside.
But when it does rain...
1) Go to the library and read new books. The library is on Park and 5th.
2) Have a playdate at another apartment. If the kids are over their own toys, go play with another kids toys!
3) BAKE! If the kids aren't old enough, then don't bake.
4) Have a dance party like I did. The kids LOVE it.
5) For an older kid's imagination: tell a fun ghost story. It's a great way to get a child to ask questions and also amp them for Halloween next week. And doing the story in a fort is even better!
6) If the Parents allow you to leave Hoboken and the kids are old enough, go to Liberty Science Center. The Light Rail takes you right to it.
And for you, Parents, tonight, let your child watch a fun Halloween movie. Especially if you can't go to the park due to rain this evening, it's okay to let them veg once and a while.