Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Nanny Cam: Revisited

 

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been speculating whether or not my family has a nanny cam.  I've been their Nanny for a few years now, but it hasn't been until recently that weird things that happened.  One time, the boy said something funny to me and I couldn't stop laughing.  When the mom came home, she told me the story about how the boy said the same funny thing to her over the weekend.  Coincidence or nanny cam?  I'm honestly not sure because I don't even know where they would hide it.  Another time, the dad was singing a song that only I sing.  A song that I made up.  I mean, I'm about 98% sure I've never sang it in front of either of them.  Maybe the kids do, but I highly doubt that.  Should I be worried?  I don't have anything to worry about, but I just hate nanny cams.  So useless.  I would know one immediately if I saw it, but I don't know where else to look!

 Oh well.  I'll continue being goofy in hopes that my silly videos with the kids don't end up on YouTube.

No comments: