Friday, October 11, 2013

Open Door Policy

Here's a topic that I have been meaning to write about and has slipped my mind until I do it again, which is about 7 times a day.  Peeing and pooping with the door open.(No, I don't poop 7 times a day, but you get the gist.)

Nannies, do you do this?  Because I do.  I take care of an older kid and a baby, so I have to keep the door open to hear/see what is always going on.  And then of course I think about a Nanny Cam and whether or not this family has one while I'm pooping with the door open.  

But Parents, does it weird you out knowing that I poop and pee with the door open just to make sure your kids are ok?  Would you prefer I didn't?    

It doesn't bother me to have kids walking and crawling in and out, but I keep the door open because I care about the safety of the kids.  I also worry that a neighbor sees me pooping and peeing, but that doesn't bother me as much as if something were to happen to the kids.  

So does anyone else do this?  And Parents, do you care that I do this?

Sorry, I know this whole post is TMI but in Hoboken, we live closely and why not know!

No comments: