Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bad Nannies Sighting


Yesterday, Friday, me and the turds were playing baseball on the turf at Church Square near 5th Street.  It was around 3pm and there were 3 Nannies but not near their kids.  They were a little older, maybe 5 or 6 years old.  They were playing by themselves, so my older charge went to go play with them.  I ended up spending the entire time playing with these kids while their Nannies did absolutely nothing.  I just kept looking over at them while I was pitching the ball to the kids.  What were the 3 Nannies doing?  They were on their phones for the whole two hours that we were there.  The only reason I heard the two boys names was because one of the Nannies would occasionally tell them to share the ball.  

Hey Nannies, how about you play with the kids you watch?  Or is that too much for you?  I hope the Parents of these boys reads this.  You are awful Nannies.  

No comments: