Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paying Your Caregiver

I guess I really have to beat this one to the bone because apparently there are more cheap parents out there than I thought.  It is UNACCEPTABLE to pay your caregiver for a QUARTER OF AN HOUR. 


No, I'm not kidding, and yes, it does happen.  

I mean, what parent in their right mind thinks that it's okay to pay for a quarter hour?  Someone please tell me!  Because I seriously find these people to be cheaper than life and truly disgusting people.  Is it so hard to pay your caregiver for a whole half hour?  It comes down to a few dollars more.  Really. That's it.  

Here's my take on this...if a parent is going to pay only until :15 or :45 after the hour, well honey, if you're even 5 minutes late after that, I want my extra money. 

Seriously parents, pay for the half hour.  Could you look any worse by not doing that?  Cheap freaks!!!!

No comments: